The Yellow Donut The Yellow Donut

I just wanted to say

Awesome poster in the background. I have that one too.

Wigallo responds:

Thanks for saying you have the same poster, but couldn't you at least tell me why you didn't like the film?

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Lol

Cock Joke

New Numa New Numa

Gee Gary...

It's not as funny as the old one... The song is really, really repetitive, so I actually haven't seen the WHOLE thing, but you know it was more than enough. Gary... I gave you a 5, but seem to have gone sorta hollywood... The Numa dance is about comedy not cool!! Anyway, I just want to you to know I still love you... but come on!!

South Park vs. Duke Nukem South Park vs. Duke Nukem

LOLWTFBBQ SAUCE

This was some hawt shit dood.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

OMFG!!

It's finally done!! OMG!! You finished number six!!! I've been waiting for ever, I thought you quit!!!!!!! THERE IS A GAWD!!!!! <3 SOO MUCH!!

I'm Submitting a Movie I'm Submitting a Movie

*cough cough*

Review crew pick.

Teddy Bear Poker Teddy Bear Poker

You've got the right idea but...

I can see your fingers... Also, you might want to make the talking screen a little fancier inseted of some white lines and words. Better luck next time bud.

Fap to NG acts: Ocelot Fap to NG acts: Ocelot

You make my eyes orgasim

It's the truth I swears. Plus I gots to fap so much to this. I makes'd my dayzorz lololololol. I mean for seriously this was teh shittzorz. ADN, it's the bomb! It's totally P.H.A.T.. You know that that makes it? I Phat shit bomb. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

QwertyBoi responds:

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Fagamut and PunkRockSmileyFag

Secret Episode Special V Secret Episode Special V

Aww, gee!

I love you guys so much. Is there a way I can going and be 1337 like you guys? <3