The Yellow Donut The Yellow Donut

I just wanted to say

Awesome poster in the background. I have that one too.

Wigallo responds:

Thanks for saying you have the same poster, but couldn't you at least tell me why you didn't like the film?

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Lol

Cock Joke

New Numa New Numa

Gee Gary...

It's not as funny as the old one... The song is really, really repetitive, so I actually haven't seen the WHOLE thing, but you know it was more than enough. Gary... I gave you a 5, but seem to have gone sorta hollywood... The Numa dance is about comedy not cool!! Anyway, I just want to you to know I still love you... but come on!!

Madness stage creatorV2.6 Madness stage creatorV2.6

Give me co-author.

I love this shit, and I want to help... Please let me help.. PLEASE?!

Cloud Game Cloud Game

Meh

I'll agree that this has potential. It's not the most original idea for a game, but the way the elements of the clouds force you to pay attention does make it a bit interesting. Maybe if you could add a scoring system so players can at least test themselves or compete with others is essential, otherwise it feels a bit pointless. Nevertheless, a good foundation.

Stoned Cows Stoned Cows

LMFAO!

That was awesome, and so simple. You kinda tricked me with the name though :(. Good luck with anything else you do. :D

{The Traveller} {The Traveller}

I love you... O:

The Bass in this song is so kick ass. I mean, I can feel in from two rooms away. Consider this shit downloaded. :]

I Am a Furry (with background) I Am a Furry (with background)

O.o WTF? o.O

That was some sick, crazy shit... but for some reason I kinda liked it. I'll five it, xD.

Nights Of Virtue v2 Nights Of Virtue v2

Just like most techno's...

Nothing too special... It's good though. I'd give it a three. :/